Friday, June 17, 2005

not much

It is hard coming up with stuff to write for this thing. I like posting pictures better! I always want to write things that are profound but I guess on a day to day basis I am not thinking that way. I want to write about something new and exciting the Lord is doing in my life but I don’t have any of that today (or most days). However God is not any less good, amazing, and awesome because I haven’t learned anything new nor have anything fresh to say. Maybe that is where I am going wrong, I am looking to my self to come up with something…”what am I learning?” If I would focus more on what I already know, what God has already taught me I would have plenty to say. Not only that, when situations arise the attributes of God will be fresh in my mind. Ok, I might be on to something, I will pick an attribute of God and talk about how it is specifically active in my life. Over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home