Wednesday, December 07, 2005

quick update

I have tons of pictures I have to put on here. I don’t know why I can’t find the 15 minutes to do it. Updates are: my two classes are almost done(I am working towards getting my teaching credential), Juan and Debbie are coming down this weekend(Sweet!) we have a bag of cinnamon pine cones that make our house smell good but that is all the Christmas stuff we have up right now. We are getting ready to go back to Cali next friday. We finished up a foster parent class and got our home inspected but we are still not sure if it is big enough. In our meetings they told some of the saddest stories, it is really hard to believe that people could treat their children so badly. We don’t really know what God has in store for us in the child department. We, in many ways don’t feel ready and don’t want to lose the freedoms that we have now but we know that children are a blessing from God, and we are excited about them how ever they might come (adoption, foster kids, naturally). Most people kind of take it for granted the ability to have children (we did) but it really is God who opens and closes the womb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home