Tuesday, June 05, 2007

pedal this!

So we have been wanting bikes for a long time and God totally hooked us up by providing some super cheep awesome ones! We never thought we would be in to road bikes, but for around town we could never go back.
Could i be anymore of a hippie? I grew a beard and don't drive anymore to reduce make believe green house gases. If anyone wants to buy my unused Co2 i might go public with it. We will see if we are still riding when it is 120 degrees in redlands.

Erika usually beats me when we race. Wow, i love this girl.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

So glad to see a new post!! How can we get in touch with you? I don't think either of the email addresses I have for you guys is still working. Hope to catch up soon! love you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home