Friday, January 18, 2008

good news and other news

well the good news is i mastered my first chemistry test by getting a 96.5. which was the highest grade in the class, something that has only happened one other time in my life. My sophomore year in high school, mr. klien's history class. It was only one test and it was so eventfully it stands out in my mind like it was yesterday. the other news is i had to drop the class. stuff came up at the shop, one of our employee's found another job. what was i thinking anyway? school+coffeeshop don't mix. God's timing is perfect so i would like to give it another try later on down the road.

1 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bummer! But hey- good job on the test and you're right, HIS timing is perfect. I think He wants you to do school somewhere else, like, I don't know, Oklahoma?

Kristi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home