Saturday, March 29, 2008

how much more does your Father who is in heaven know how to give you good gifts!

Well back in Oct. we were considering buying season passes to bear Mt. and snow summit (ski resorts about 45 min way) but with the shop time and money are not things we have in excess so the idea was moved to the wishful thinking department. I should have prayed instead! But our God who is blesses us richly has provided us with a total of 8 free lift tickets through out the season! I was totally convinced we were not going to get to ride at all. Not to confuse Gods blessing with material riches...I just think that it is crazy that the creator of the universe would care at all about some silly hobby Erika and I enjoy. That shouldn't surprise me though, He loves me so much He took my punishment for my sin. The view from the top of Snow Vally was one the the most amazing thing i have ever seen. We could see all the way to the pacific ocean, we could even see Catalina Island which is 22 miles off the coast. Skiing and snowboarding is one of our favorite activities to do together.

4 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger The Ousdahls said...

We are so happy to hear how God has blessed you guys with these tickets. We do serve a loving God. Keep enjoying ALL He provides.

Love, Matt and Melissa

 
At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Der Mopheos sez:

When you gonna grow a REAL beard?

 
At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Chad and Erika...
I have thought the same thoughts for you two. I am so proud of you.

The Lord does want to bless us and He does it in very special ways. Faithful Lord, Provider and Giver of all gifts.

I love you.

Mama Z.

 
At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home