Tuesday, July 03, 2007

just some random events

We had a girl named Alison sing and play the piano one night.
We switch out our art every 2 months and the current artist held a reception with Spanish dancing. Her name is Jeanette Varsik and she is the one in the red dress. It got wild!

My little sister turned 16 last month so my parents threw her a party. After the beats started bumping and the kids started grinding (not my sister though...I hope) my parents wondered what they had done, why they had hired a DJ, and why they had turned the lights off. "thats it no one around here is ever aloud to turn 16 again."

Will anyone ever be able to take the king off his throne?


His crown. To put things in perspective my high score is 34,000 and I can practice for free as much as i want.

1 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home